Friday, May 23, 2014

Heading Home!

Hello!  Summer vacation is here for teachers and students, and, me!  Yesterday was the last teacher work day for Raegen, and my last day caring for Grayson.....I am going to miss our days together, just the two of us.  It is hard to believe he was only 5 weeks old when Raegen went back to school in February.  He is now 4 1/2 months old, has two teeth, and is rolling all over the place.  Heath, Raegen, Ava, & Grayson headed for Syracuse this morning to attend Heath's 10 year class reunion.  I will be heading out shortly, although I will not be going directly home.  Ron is helping with a Regional track meet a couple of hours from here so I will pick him up on my way.....might be a late night getting home.  

I have my scrap supplies, cloths, etc packed and ready to head home for a couple of months.  Since I will not be working this summer, my plan is to scrap, scrap, scrap, and spend some much needed time with Ron.  He has been very patient through all of this, but it is time to be home....love him for all that he does for our family.  He is the love of my life and we will celebrate our 43rd wedding anniversary in August.....awesome!

The sketch for my layout is Sketch #16 from Scrapbook Generations Sketch Magic with Simple Stories.....love these sketch.   

Paper-BG "Hey You", BoBunny "Holiday Magic", Adorn It "Holly Jolly", BG Jovial "Snowball Flight",  BG "Handmade Holiday" Card, BG Label Stickers, & EP "Reflections Christmas" Chipboard Accents.
Ron and I will be returning in a week for a long weekend of fun.....he gets to do one of his favorite things since retiring from coaching, helping run off the state track meet.  He coached for 38 years and was excited when he was invited to help run off the two day event.  The track meet is held at Wichita State University Track & Field Facility for all six high school classes across the state.  I love attending state track, which I did many times when Ron was coaching, and plan to attend this year with Raegen, Ava, & Grayson.  Hope it isn't too hot. 

Wishing all a wonderful Memorial weekend.   Thank You to all Veterans for their service to our country.  God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Christmas layout Carolyn!! Love the wavy twine!! Hope you and your family have a great Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas layout is lovely. I am sure you are happy to be heading home.

    ReplyDelete