Sunday, June 30, 2013

Your Are My Sunshine

I scrapped this layout yesterday of my favorite little Sunshine, Ava Riley!
I have been saving these photos to scrap for quite some time, she was only 18 months old at the time and is now 3 1/2.  I wasn't sure how I would scrap them until I read the title for the June Title Challenge, You Are My Sunshine, a members only scrap board.  I have had the whole month to work on my layout and just now getting it finished!  

I used a sketch by Allison Davis, one of my favorite scrappers, and love the finished layout!  If you like to use sketches and need inspiration, stop by for a visit.....www.allisonrdavis.com. I like the simple, clean lines of her sketches and fun layouts of her family.   Allison & her family have a scrapbook store in Springfield, Mo., which is on my bucket list to visit in the near future.  


I chose to use the colors in the photos, white, black & yellow, adding the teal for additional color.  The paper is from the Stella Rose Collection by MME with added scraps left over from another project.  The chipboard & say cheese sticker is also from the Stella Rose Collection, the Sunshine chipboard title is from Pressed Petals, and the other two sticker are from Studio 12.  I added the teal washi tape at the last minute for more color.

Wishing all of you a great week.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Carolyn!! Love the way you arranged your photos and the Black and Yellow make a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely two pager Carolyn. I am a huge fan of Allison Davis and the Scrapbook Generation sketches.

    ReplyDelete