Friday, April 12, 2013

About A Girl Blog

I am excited to have found a new challenge blog for girls only, awesome!  It was only a couple of days ago that they were looking for scrappers to join their DT....well, they found some awesome scrappers and are now ready for everyone to check out the newest girly blog.

I know many fellow scrappers that love to scrap for their daughters, granddaughters, and other female family members & friends, so be sure and stop by the newest blog on the block, www.itsaboutthegirls.blogspot.com.  Have fun!

Grab Our Blinkie

Congratulations to Laurie LaRiviere, today's featured member of the DT, and the other DT members.   Very anxious to see what challenges this blog will have to scrap our precious girly layouts!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will enjoy playing along with this scrap site. I have been laying at the sibling site---About A Boy and really like it! This will be perfect for you and your darling granddaughter, not to mention your grown daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for putting About A Girl on your blog and for your congrats!! this will be a popular site I am sure, who doesn't love to make girly pages? !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. About a girl challenge blog sounds perfect for me most of my layouts are all about my two girls.

    ReplyDelete