Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crop A Ganza Weekend



I survived my first Crop A Ganza....I had a blast and will definitely go again.  Crop A Ganza is held twice a year by a group of fun ladies from a LSS in Andover, Ks., Scrap Funattic.  This was my first time to attend their crop and wasn't sure what to expect.  The start time was 9:00 am on Friday morning and ended on Sunday at 4:00 pm, we were allowed to scrap any time after the 9:00 am start on Friday.

The emails that were sent out the week before the crop kept reminding the scrappers to plan ahead what supplies we thought we couldn't live without, or, to check with our friends & decide which supplies each scrapper would bring to the crop....Cricut, or, other cutting system, lighting, extension cords, small tables, shelves, computer, table decorations, etc, etc.  They also sent a supply list for scrap supplies, clothing items, and, anything a person might need for a two and a half day crop.  The list was very helpful and I have saved it for future use!  Since I had no idea where, or , with whom, I was seated, I took my basic supplies and hoped that I would be able to borrow!
No need to worry....I was at a table with two sisters and one of their friends.   After a short period of time, it felt like we had known each other for years...it is great to have a common interest that brings us together.  My table mates had attended this crop in the past and one of the sisters had already made the table decoration for the decorating contest!

This is one of the layouts that I finished at the crop.  It is a companion layout for the layout which is posted on September 27. 

My original plans for this post was to add some of the photos from the crop, things just didn't seem to work out today.  Feeling very stressed at the moment since I couldn't get the photo placement the way I had intended....the computer & I don't always seem to get along.  

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love all the photos you included here, the linear design, the little wooden people on the bottom- all around adorable~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete