Friday, July 8, 2016

Hello!  I am back to share my newest layout.  I found the perfect sketch for photos of Ava on a trip back to Kansas several years ago....time certainly goes too fast!  I used the July sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.  Be sure and check out this awesome blog.   I am very happy to say that at this time I am only four layouts away from the total number of layouts that I scrapped in 2015!  Yay!
I turned the sketch to fit my photos and love the results.  


Wishing all a blessed day!  God Bless





6 comments:

  1. What an adorable and sweet page! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super sweet, great layers and photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I love this! Really adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout!! I love the colours that you've used! The stamping and stenciling on the background looks great too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on this sketch...and I love how we all use sketches so differently.

    ReplyDelete