Saturday, July 11, 2015

Good Morning!  

Today I am sharing two more layouts that I finished last week.  During my time of no blogging I was able to scrap, just didn't take the time to share my layouts.  This past year I took a monthly Basic Gray class at the LSS, loved it even though there were times that I was unable to attend....ultimately giving me a lot of Basic Gray kits to scrap.  I loved the classes, enjoyed meeting new scrap friends, but decided not to take the class for another year so I can get caught up on my unused kits.  
My newest layouts were scrapped using paper from my Basic Grey kits, BG stacks and other paper.  My goal this summer is to finish layouts of Ava for 2012 and 2013....getting closer to that goal.

I am enjoying my summer off, sure helps having time to scrap.  I will add more finished layouts in my next blog.  Wishing all a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in both layouts and of course the butterflies. Very cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Carolyn! Love what you did with the Basic Grey products!!

    ReplyDelete