Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Friday!

I am very happy to be sharing another layout this week.  I love these photos of Ava and love the finished layout.  I didn't use a sketch for this layout, just the two photos that I had printed one evening.....printing one a 5x7 by mistake, it should have been 4x6 and did not realize what I had done until I arrived at the house.  I normally print my own photos but decided not to bring my printer with me.  That is something that I might have to rethink before coming back in August to care for Grayson.  Who knows, we might actually sell our house before then, if we do, I will have my own house & scrap space and won't be crowded into only one room to sleep, scrap, and relax!  

Supplies-BG "Hey You" Collection, MME Stella Rose Collection, Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa, MS Border Punch,  K&Co Die Cuts & Stickers, Paper Studio Wood Buttons, Basic Grey Photo Frames, & MME Stella Rose Label Stickers. 
I really like the background paper for this layout....more from my Basic Grey "Hey You" Collection.  Wishing all a good day & thank you for checking out my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love these cute photos Carolyn!! And this is a great design for your page! The border strips under your photo are really cute and I love the scattered wood veneers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Carolyn. I love those papers together.

    ReplyDelete