Thursday, June 14, 2012

Snuggle


The sketch for my newest layout is from Pagemaps...such a cute sketch!  I am trying to catch up on some older photos of Ava, it's hard to believe these photos are almost two years old.  She came to visit this past weekend and entertained her Grandpa and I, she is a true blessing in our lives.  


I am trying to do more hand stitching on my layouts and decided to scrap the Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Design, to stitch on a layout by hand, or with a machine.  Since my scrap area is in our family room, DH gets to experience my creative process, usually from start to finish.  Last night as I was stitching on my layout, he gave me a strange look, then ask me what I was doing?  He has seen me cross stitch for years, but I think he thought maybe I had lost my mind, stitching on paper!  No telling what he might see next!  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!










4 comments:

  1. How sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful page - your handstitching is the perfect touch. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and whimsical, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet page. Love the stitching leading to the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete