Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 2, 2012


A new adventure for me....a blog!!  I feel a little unsure about blogging, or getting started,  but I guess I will learn as I go along.  


I had been wanting to start a blog for quite some time, just needed an extra push!!  That extra push came when I was invited to be one of the charter members on a new site, thinking*through*design* .  When  approached several months ago by the founder, Erika Hayes, I was a little nervous....no, very nervous.  Although nervous at the time, I am thrilled to have the chance to join a great group of ladies.  This new site will be a place to learn, encourage, and support others in a craft that we love. 

 Encouraging designers to become strong thoughtful artist with a purpose.  Lifting up others before self and making efforts to enjoy and verbalize the beauty of work presented by ALL artist in a kind thoughtful way. To create a safe place where all designs are appreciated and welcome.


I believe that when we encourage others, we grow!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY Carolyn and I LOVE the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carolyn! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good, Carolyn! So glad you have entered blog-land and are joining us at TTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn, I love the background you selected! Very Oz-ish! We'll follow each other on our new blog lifestyle! Let's have some fun.

    ReplyDelete